Dear Friend,

I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business 
as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is 
done in yourcountry, so I will need you to help me in this regard.

My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any
viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look
forproperties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to 
invest the sum of Five Million United States Dollars($5,000,000.0USD) 
for this.I do not know if you can and will be of help to me.

For a brief on my personality; my name is Khaldoun Abdelhaq Ahmed, a Moroccan
based in Ghana. I am a retired Business man, formally into private Shipping
Business .I am 62 years of age, married with a wife and 4 lovely kids.

I dropped my Shipping business because it wasn't producing profitable 
income. I have had so much problems with the Ghanian Authority just 
because I am foreigner I believe.My need for this business proposition 
and to acquire these properties is very urgent as I am planning to 
move out of this country with my family down to your country. I want 
you to also help in finding a good home where my family and I will 
live in. (Mini Estate)Please I expect your good and prompt reply so 
that wecan proceed swiftly. I will need your phone () and fax () 
numbers for easiercommunication with you incase I am unable to access 
my emails.

NOTE: PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME ON THIS EMAIL;
Private Number: +233548757957


Best Regards,
Khaldoun Abdelhaq Ahmed

akhaldounabdelhaq@hotmail.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top