3.8 Million waiting for me by courier! This is a wonderful SCAM!

Attention My Dear,

 I Just received a call from Rev.Dr.Godwin Bolaji,the Director Of Courrier Express Company Benin Republic that your package worth of the ($3.8 million USD) cash payment compensation from the UN during the visit of Bank-Moon the secretary to the United Nation which I sent to you is returned back due to wrrong address provided, They need you to reconfirm the bellow informations:

Your full Name, Country, city,Address, Phone number, Occupation and Age.Contact them at the following information:Director Rev.Dr.Godwin Bolaji,Tel:+229-9859-0872,Email ( courrierexpress60@yahoo.fr ) Your registeration code is (GL-14160),use it as your subject when contacting them and let me know when you have the package deliver to your address.

Best Regards
Mrs.Johnson Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top