Nice try, still a lousy SCAM again!

Attn:

My name is Mr. Abdul Aziz Aloqab, President Abdulaziz Al-Oqab Trading Est. I operate my business in UAE and Kuwait.

I am writing to request the assistance for a total of U.S. investment $ 25 million.

I will think of investing the funds in the field as Real Estate, Private Equity shares,debentures,Information Technology (INFOTECH) Computer Engineering, manufacturing plastic insulation, and the sea, so the export of food in Asia or in America or Europe.

Therefore, I would welcome suggestions from you on these fields more profitable investment in your country so we can determine which field to focus.

If you can invest this money, let me know if you can be my investment manager in your country.

My number is 971-508083024 and secured e-mail: aloqab2021@gmail.com

Sincerely,


ABDUL AZIZ ALOQAB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top