24 Million waiting for me!

G4S PLC
THE MANOR ROYAL
CRAWLEY WEST SUSSEX
RH10 9UN
Tel: +447024094986
Fax:+44-87-1251-5162
EMAIL:nickbuckles123@googlemail.com
Website:http://www.g4s.com

Dear Friend,


I am Mr. Nick Buckles the Chief Executive Officer to the above security
company.


Sometime ago a consignment was deposited in your name with our security
company, hoping that one day you would come forward to collect your
consignment but for a very long time now no one has presented him or
herself to collected this consignment.



According to the policy of this security company, any consignment that has
spent the maximum time of Two years and six months,must be checked at
every end of year to ensure that any items deposited in it is not damaged
as a result of the long period of storage.


It is surprising to inform you that while a check routine was conducted,
we discovered that your consignment was containing (24,000,000.00$)(TWENTY
FOUR MILLION DOLLARS CASH) and since you are the sole benefactor to this
consignment containing   the sum of 24 million Dollars according to the
documentations in my office, you are required to come forward to claim
this consignment.

I will attach the picture of the content of the consignment in my next email:


Please I would want you to contact me through this email:
nickbuckles123@googlemail.com with:



1.YOUR FULL NAMES
2.YOUR PHONE NUMBER CONTACT
3.YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.
4.OCCUPATION

I hope to hear from you soon,


Regards,


Dr Nick Buckles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top