First Posting (Hehe..this is not a scam)

I actually setup this blog many months agao,
but keep on delaying to post any scam emails
that I received day-in-day-out in my many email
accounts.

I believe that almost all readers should have received
email scams before and just ignore it and delete it.
The purpose of this blog is to show the email scams
that I received, be it heir beneficiary or lucky draw
winners which I never took part at all.

When you receive such email scams, there is a chance of
sabotage of identities, but the email that they left behind
for further communications cannot be non-existent as
they are waiting for your email so that they can scam you.
I will highlight those email address and should you also
receive the email scam, then be alert and take note.
Never, never believe in such shit...or else..you will be another
email scam Victim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top